dijous, 3 d’abril del 2014

MY BODY

Hello families!

During these last days we have been working on the body and the different parts of it. We have learnt a couple of songs and we’d love to show them to you!

Head, shoulders, knees and toes
“Head, shoulders, knees and toes. Knees and toes (x2)
And eyes, and ears, and mouth and nose.
Head, shoulder, knees and toes. Knees and toes.”

My body makes music
“My body, my body, makes music. (x2)
My hands go clap, clap clap.
My feet go stomp, stomp, stomp.
My body goes la, la, la.
And my hips go cha cha cha. (x2)”


Hope you like it!

Click here to watch the videos: I4AI4BI5AI5B
Fes clic aquí per veure els videos: I4AI4BI5AI5B

Us animem a participar-hi i fer-ne un comentari sobre aquesta sortida fent clic on diu "cap comentari" o "X comentaris" al final d'aquesta notícia. Gràcies per la vostra participació.